Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dear Photoshop....

You rock my socks....the end....


ok, ok...I'll show you what I mean...

original


Photoshop retouch
and no...my child doesn't actually have a hump....I didn't give birth to the hunchback of Notre Dame....I think it has something to do with the way he's twisted...I don't know...

original

Photoshop retouch
I need to take new pics of the fluffer nutter...we've had her for 5 weeks now (seems like forever...lol...she fits in so well)....

original....rollerboy...

and photoshop rollerboy


original...Uncle Glen....
doesn't he look spiffy! that is my hiney and LaNette in the background (HI LANETTE...waves)

I gave it an old timey look
I dunno...I thought it was kinda neat...

original...my sweet Momma in law...and Aunt Mary Jo
can you tell they are related?....LOL

and the photoshop retouch


and that...that is why photoshop rocks my socks....just a couple of actions and the photos look fresher, more colorful, or vintage....whatever you please...

but it doesn't make bad photos look better...that requires practice and patience...I know...I've taken lots of pics over the years...


1 comment:

  1. Love the pics, Nikki <3 I guess Photoshop makes a good picture great!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete