Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tooth extraction and the liquid diet....mmm...NOT!

So I had my tooth pulled on Wednesday....ok, more like it was yanked, jerked, pushed, pulled, pushed, pushed, pulled, pushed, pushed, yanked, jerked, wiggled, worked....you get the idea....finally it came out...and after the Novocaine wore off....OH MY WORD....PAINNNNNN!!! (and I thought giving birth to children was bad!)

Needless to say, I didn't eat or drink much....and Vicodin was my new best friend....

Thursday was better...I got to have lukewarm coffee...yay for coffee...and protein drinks....then we went to Orientation for 5th graders down at Valley....and everyone was eating hotdogs, chips, cookies...FUNYUNS!!!!....I got to sip some water...LOL (but I got a package of funyuns and I'm going to save it till I can eat it!)

Say hello to most of my meals...

glass of milk with 2 packets of sweetener


1 scoop of french vanilla protein powder


Stirred well...never shaken (actually you could...but I can't find my shaker bottle...lol)


sometimes I'll put it in the blender with some yogurt too...and for dinner I've been having tomato soup and cream of mushroom (gotta watch out for the mushroom bits though)

But hey...I've lost 3 pounds...so maybe there is a plus side to this after all....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment