Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Diet cola, mentos, and science....Oh My!

So I'm sure you know about the mentos/diet cola thing....it's been on Mythbusters and everything....and T and someone else in his class are doing it for a science experiment on Wednesday (personally, I think the teacher is just trying to fill in the last few days of class...but whateva')

The Man decided to by some generic diet cola and see if it worked as well as Diet Coke (because we can't send the boy off to school with soda that performs at less than peak capacity...LOL)....and here's what we got...

The Man had given T some mentos....(and it has to be the minty ones).....

now, T was supposed to put them in himself...but as you can see from this photo....and the weird backwards thing he's starting to do....that didn't happen

and the geyser is starting....

I don't know why The Man's arm looks dead...I swear, I am not married to a zombie...LOL

have I ever mentioned how much I love the action setting on my camera...oh yes, yes I do...

considering all this took place in seconds....and I was able to capture it on the camera

it's just so cool looking....

and it's a fun way to learn about chemical and physical reactions....

we actually did it twice....
but I won't make you suffer through all the pictures....LOL


and....just because it cracks me up...
oh, oh....yes, I'm laughing....I love this...


No comments:

Post a Comment