Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I've been a bad girl

to say I was in a funk last week, would be putting it mildly....everything suddenly seemed to come crashing down....and the thing that set it off was breaking my tooth....stupid, I know...but it happened none the less....

now by Saturday I was all up and ready to get back in the groove....my swervay had come back...so to speak...and then we realized that T had a seriously nasty looking bug bite on his leg....so off he went to MediQuick and now HE's on antibiotics for a week....(and trying to remember to take mine and give him his is getting confusing...good thing today is my last day of them).....it was better by the next day and he gets to wear those big bandaids that he always wanted  to wear when he was littler...

Anyway....even though at the moment I am only eating soft foods (and why is it when it's hot all I can eat is soup and stuff...sigh).....I will try to post some recipes this week....I do plan on make hash brown casserole sometime....

and once all my teeth are fixed up nice and purty (minus the one that's getting pulled...yes, I'm still embarrassed by that)....Imma get one of those giant Reese's peanut butter filled candy bars and eat it....which I know seems counter productive....but I promise I won't eat it all at once....and I'll brush my teefers afterwords...

No comments:

Post a Comment