Wednesday, May 5, 2010

More photo tinkering....

it was so nice yesterday evening, the kids were playing outside and I thought I'd take Gidget out and let her do her thing and maybe take some pictures....btw, if anyone knows how to get an 11 week old dachshund to sit still for more than 5 seconds, I'd love to hear...and please, don't tell me with a treat...it won't work...girlfriend starts barking, jumping, whining and just generally turning into a hot mess....it's not pretty....lol...


so here's Mr. C....my baby....my little chubby cherub....ok, maybe cherub is stretching it a bit...
he's cute right....he's decided he wants to be a cowboy (he wants the shirts, the jeans, the hat, belt buckle...you name it...he wants it...)....I thought this photo was so cute...but a little blah...

I think I'll send this one to his Me-Me....she'll like it...

on to Mr. T (no, not "I Pity The Fool" Mr T. but MY Mr. T....eldest...fruit of my loins and all that...)
yeah, I realize you can't see his eyes or anything, but he's got some weird smudge stuff on his cheek, you can see a bit of it on the right there...and well, he looked GRUBBY....I thought this was cuter...


and the tinkered photo...doesn't he have the prettiest eyelashes?....don't tell him I said that...he'll get mad...cause pretty eyelashes aren't manly....LOL

ok....it's my one decent shot of the dog....look at that snoz....oh, it's growing....it will be so long soon...
I really did like this photo the way it is....I mean, she's being STILL for crying out loud....and oh my word, look at that face....don't you just wanna kiss it...

and then I decided to green up the grass....and make her coat look darker, like it is....she's my little wiener schnitzel fluffer nutter after all...

on to a subject that rarely moves...really, he just lays there all the time, or somewhere else...but, he lays around a lot...Milo....
the Man has a soft spot for yellow cats...he had one for years named Yeller (RIP)....sometimes, I'd like to take that soft spot and squish it up and throw it away....but I digress....LOL...Milo looks a little pale here...kind of more like our other yellow cat Slobber (so named because he DROOLS all over you when you pet him....)

now, that's better...

and just to prove he doesn't really do much...
see, there he goes...laying down....this of course does make him an easy photo snapping target...


fun fact....Milo is afraid of toads....and small dachshunds that bark at him trying to get him to play....


I'm not really sure what this is....it's across the road from my house....and it makes a neat photo...
but, I thought it could use a pop of color...it's a little blah...

I think it looks much more true to life...it was a bit washed out in the original photo....

later on I'll be babysitting...I promise there will be no actual sitting on babies...and really he's a toddler...so is it toddler sitting?....anyway....he's always fun to take pictures of....so I may have some good ones of him to tinker with after a while....

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment