Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Still waiting for somebody (cough, The Man, cough) to put Photoshop on my puter...but...

I've been playing around with the dinky little editor that Microsoft Office has...it's a learning curve...that's for sure....and since I took most of the pictures off my laptop and put them on the ED...I just worked with what I had....if you don't like flowers...sorry....that's what I got...oh, and a dead mostly decapitated tree...cause that's how I roll...

I thought I would show the original...and then the tinkered version....please realize that these are by no means perfect or even right...I was just playing around...

original shot of decapitated tree....this sucker needs to go....anybody want to come cut it down for me?

tinkered shot....I added contrast and upped the green just a hair 


and now the flowers....my MIL calls these flags...I just call them irises....but I do know, that wayyy back...these originally came from the Man's grandmother's house....so they are kinda special...(if I ever move, I'm digging them up and taking them with me...LOL)

here is the original....really, it looks fine....but, I wanted to play with it...

I upped the contrast....adjusted the midtones a smidge, and added some blue....just a tiny, tiny bit...

why hello yellow....ok, so the pic looks fine...I guess...nothing wrong with it really....but I don't know...I thought it was a little washed out...

so, once again I upped the contrast and then added some orangey-yellow to make it pop...

same flower as before I just zoomed in a bit....looks good, but a little washed out...

and here it is after I upped the contrast and popped the yellow tones......

so, what do you think?.....Not perfect I know....but, I think they look better...

maybe I'll take some more shots later today and see what I can do....

later, ya'll....

No comments:

Post a Comment